- Introduction and general terms
- what information let us dream may collect about you;
- how let us dream will use information we collect about you;
- when let us dream may use your details to contact you;
- whether let us dream will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us; and
Let us dream is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy & Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- Who we are
Let us dream is a charity registered in REGISTRATION DETAILS Let s dream’s registered address is REGISTERED ADDRESS
- What information will Let us dreamcollect about me?
When you contact Let us dreamto become a member / volunteer, make a donation or sign up to any of Let us dream’s activities or online content, such as newsletters or you telephone, email or write to Let us dream, or engage with Let us dreamvia social media channels, we may receive and retain personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number.
By submitting your details, you enable Let us dream(and where applicable any sub-contractors we may use) to raise funds and to provide you with the goods, services, information, activities or online content you select.
We do not usually ask members to provide “sensitive personal data” (such as information relating to racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, health information and political opinions). However, if you reveal such information in emails or other communications hosted by our site, you are consenting to this sensitive personal data being collected and processed by us. If you do not wish to consent, please do not include sensitive personal data in your communications to, or through, the site.
If there is a clear reason for collecting sensitive personal data, for example if you are participating in a program or similar event or where we need this to ensure that we provide appropriate facilities or support to enable you to participate in the event. Clear notices will be provided on applications for such events so that it is clear what information we need and why we need it.
If you are simply browsing the site as an anonymous visitor, Let us dream may still collect certain information from you, such as your IP addresses (an IP address is a number that can uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet).
If you enter your contact details in one of our online forms, we may use this information to contact you even if you don’t “send” or “submit” the form. We will only do this to see if we can help with any problems you might be experiencing with the form or with our websites.
We may combine the information we collect about you and the information you give to us with information we receive from other sources.
- How will Let us dream use the information it collects about me?
Let us dreamwill use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- in relation to any correspondence you have entered into with us whether by letter, email, text, social media, message board or any other means;
- for “service administration purposes”, which means that Let us dreammay contact you for reasons related to donations you have made, the completion of commercial or other transactions you have entered into with Let us dreamor the activity or online content you have signed up for;
- for internal record keeping, to administer the site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
- to fulfil sales contracts you have entered into with Let us dream;
- to contact you about any content you provide;
- to invite you to participate in surveys or research about Let us dreamor our work (participation is always voluntary);
- for marketing purposes where you have specifically consented to receive marketing communications from us (see below);
- to provide you with information about our activities or online content you have agreed to receive;
- to personalize the way Let us dreamcontent is presented to you;
- to use IP addresses to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries;
- to analyze and improve the activities and content offered by the site and to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes;
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
• To make sure we have an accurate record of all the donations we receive.
• To email you with news and information about “Letus dream” India and our campaigns, but only if you have agreed to this.
• To make sure you are receiving the most appropriate and relevant information for you.
• To find out more about you and the people who are visiting our website, donating or joining our campaign. Privacy of our email lists
• Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website or through our campaigning engagements are added to our email database. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
- Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
Let us dreamwill only contact you for marketing purposes where you have provided us with freely given consent to do so. You may provide that consent in various ways including though online or paper forms, responding to television adverts (where consent statements are clearly visible) or face-to-face though engagement with our staff.
Please see section  below for information on how to change your communication preferences, including opting out of future marketing communications.
- Personal information submitted
We will collect your first and last name, and your email address, when you provide us the details.
- Will Let us dreamshare my personal information with anyone else?
We will only use your information for the purposes for which it was obtained. We may share your information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries.
Let us dreamwill not, under any circumstances, share or sell your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes and you will not receive offers from other companies or organizations as a result of giving your details to us.
We may share your information with selected third parties, including “data processors” such as our service providers, associated organizations and agents who help us to prepare and send the materials relating to our projects and other activities. These “data processors” will only act under our instruction and we will not allow these organizations to use your data for their own purposes and will take care to ensure that they keep your data secure.
We may disclose your information to third parties:
- in the event that we buy or sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller;
- if Let us dreamor substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held about members will be one of the transferred assets;
- if disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies for tax purposes or law enforcement agencies for the prevention and detection of crime, subject to such bodies providing us with a relevant request in writing); and
- in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or to protect the rights, property or safety of Let us dream, or our members or others. See Section  for more detail.
- Offensive or inappropriate content placed on the site
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content to or anywhere on the site or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on any Let us dreamservice, we may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where Let us dreamreasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any applicable laws (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
- Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- How long will Let us dreamkeep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity.
If you request that we stop sending you marketing materials we will keep a record of your contact details and appropriate information to enable us to comply with your request not to be contacted by us.
Where you contribute material to us, e.g. user generated content or in response to a particular campaign we will generally only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted unless otherwise stated at the point of generation.
- What is Let us dream’s policy on allowing me to update, correct, or delete my personal information?
The accuracy of your information is really important to us. We want to ensure that we are able to communicate with you in ways that you are happy with, and to provide you with information that is of interest. If you wish to change how we communicate with you, or update the information we hold, then please contact us. You may:
- email us at email@example.com; or
- write to us at: The address
You may also opt out of marketing emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any marketing email from Let us dream.
- Cookies Policy – information Let us dreamcollects from your computer or mobile device
a. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files on your device. They are made by your web-browser when you visit a website. Every time you go back to that website, your browser will send the cookie file back to the website’s server. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device. Click here or here to find more information about cookies.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience.
They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
• Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by “Letus dream” when you use our web site. These will be placed in your computer’s hard disk and enable us to recognize you as a user when you next visit.
• You can configure your browser so that it responds to cookies the way you deem fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. Please check your browser’s settings to modify cookie behavior as per your individual behavior.
We do not own the responsibility of risk which you will be entering into by clicking on a hyper link and entering into other websites. as those websites are governed by their privacy policies.
Information supplied in cookies also allows us to measure the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns for Let us dream. This enables us to ensure any money we spend on digital marketing gives us a good return on investment.
Security & Protection of Data
• “Letus dream” uses well-recognized and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that your browser is able to support.
• Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
External Web Services
• We use a number of external web services on our site to display content within our web pages. For example, to display video we use YouTube. As with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of the content we embed on our site.
14. Acceptable Use Policy.
Participant will not send, post, transmit or otherwise use any letusdream provided content, including the letusdream name or the Services, in connection with any materials, sites or otherwise that: (i) will generate or facilitate unsolicited bulk commercial emails; (ii) will, or otherwise encourage, the violation of the legal rights of others; (iii) is for an unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory, or fraudulent purpose; (iv) contains obscene or pornographic content.